Friday, December 2, 2011

The Way Home

I was thrilled when someone I knew years ago asked me "out of the blue" to edit his book. Through the process I have felt that providence sent me this task, because the book seems tailormade to several people in my life who are looking for the answers this book provides.

Its title will be "The Way Home" and I will let everyone know when it becomes available. I think it will greatly enrich the spiritual walk of many Christians. I know it has mine already.

We are all on a journey and our paths do not cross haphazardly when we commit our lives to God. For me, I feel all events in my life are God-planned. That is such a comforting thought, especially when heartaches arrive. I may not know all the "why's" and "how's", but there is a Being out there who does..."And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God..." Romans 8:28

No comments: