Monday, October 13, 2014

My Book Has Arrived!

My eBook is here! Please purchase it for a whopping 99 cents and review it as soon as possible. (15 pages of my best blogposts)

I'm so thankful for you, my faithful readers, these past few years. I know you will be happy to help me spread the word of how God can be found working in even the most difficult circumstances.

Here's the link to make it as easy as possible for you. Also be sure to forward by email, and share with your Facebook friends. I'm not worried about getting rich, but it will enrich my soul to know that my story may help someone else who is struggling.

You can be a part of that by reading and sharing this book. I hope (now that I know how) to have more books in the future.

 http://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Faith-Caregiver-Teresa-Thompson-ebook/dp/B00OFBXL4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413197064&sr=8-1&keywords=Lessons+of+faith+in+the+life+of+a+caregiver


No comments: