Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pills Come First!

Things were sizzling today, and not just temperature-wise. I had so many housekeeping and caregiving details to remember in preparation to leave Dean for the day, that I didn't remember the most important, crucial detail of all until I was on the way to carpool for an out-of-town board meeting.

To remind, er, watch him take his morning pills!

Dean's pills were still in the pill organizer when I got home. I'm assuming the adult day program survived any additional crankiness. I haven't gotten any calls from them yet. Thank you, God, for covering my neglect, and preventing any disasters.

This just goes to show that when we think we have everything in our Christian walk covered, we can still be overlooking a vital detail. But God has promised to "fill in our blanks". He covers our momentary lapses with His perfect love and shows us how to do better...next time.

Next time: pills BEFORE oatmeal!

No comments: