Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Leap of Faith

My granddaughters were here for a few hours today, while their mother went to a doctor. Minnie, my little dog, was the center of attention for quite awhile when they first got here. The girls were both wanting to love on her so much that at one point, the dog made a flying leap from the chair where they were petting her over to the chair I was in. We're talking about a two-foot distance of being totally airborne to get to the security of my lap. It was an awesome leap of faith!

How many of us are willing to take a challenging leap like that to get to the secure arms of our Savior? How bad do we want to flee the clutches of Satan and get to the One who really loves us? I hope I'm brave enough to make that leap every day, if that's what it takes.


No comments: