Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

You know you're a grandma when you are just as worn out attending VBS as the workers who are hosting it. This has been an exhausting week to me, after taking my granddaughters to Vacation Bible School the past few nights, but I wouldn't have traded it for the whole world. It's a memory I'm sure they will cherish too.

My sincere thanks go out to the volunteers for their hard efforts in all the areas of Vacation Bible School. To the tribal leaders (teachers), recreation leaders, drama and music presenters, craft directors, and those who helped prepare and serve the snacks. There was a lot of hard work before and after the events, most of it unobserved, but none the less appreciated.

It was a mission project on our own soil. So vital for the growth and maintenance of our church family. You have all earned jewels in your heavenly crowns this week.

And here's one of the ladies who made it happen!
Thanks, Charlene!!!

No comments: