Sunday, March 25, 2012

Don't Wait

I've done it again. I've waited so late that I know once I get started on this blog, I will be getting too sleepy to finish it.

So, I'll get right to the point. Don't procrastinate. Always do the hard, important stuff first. It's much easier to read others blogs and Facebook posts than to write my own, but it's also important for me to get a daily blog written. Tonight I made the mistake of doing it backwards.

That's the way some people live their whole lives. Instead of making a total surrender to God early, when God can really use them in His service longer, they wait till their life is almost over before they concentrate on their spiritual health. Unfortunately, we aren't always given the luxury of a long life, in order to make the commitments to God and have the relationship with Him that would help us survive this life and live it to the fullest.

Give your life to Him now, or you will have a hard time staying awake and getting it done later.

Which is why this blog is finished for the night. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: