Thursday, March 1, 2012

Automatic Deposit

Social Security checks should be in tonight at midnight. I love automatic deposit. Especially when it's to MY checking account. I feel like a rags-to-riches story character. Just a backwards Cinderella. At midnight, I change from a dirt-poor housemaid to a ravishing princess. Only difference to a fairy tale ending is I'm only going to live happily for about half a month, till I start looking forward to the next deposit to my treasure chest. None of that "happily ever after" business in this family yet.

But someday the clock will strike the right hour and the real King of all Kings, not just a prince, will appear in the clouds of heaven. He will come to take all His faithful and loyal subjects home with Him. I pray to be in that crowd who meet Him with open arms and say "Lo, this is our God, we have waited for him, and he will save us." Isaiah 25:9

It's gonna' happen someday soon. You can bank on it.

No comments: