Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life Is a Headache

This morning I woke up with a terrible migraine headache. But it came at a very bad time, because my blood pressure was also running high. I struggled for over an hour which problem I should treat first. The migraine medicine raises my blood pressure even higher, which would require medicine to lower it too, and I really don't feel good when I take both medicines too close together. The headache won out, even though it made my blood pressure alot higher than I like it to get, before I could take the other medicine.

Life in general can get complicated like this. Seldom does one have just one problem to deal with at a time. Trouble seems to come in duplicate or even triplicate, and we don't always know how to sort it all out. I'm glad for a Heavenly Sorter and Solver. He can always be depended on to help us make wise choices. And the best part about His services is that He is on call day or night--you don't even need an appointment. It's worth the call!

No comments: