Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Tires

I had no idea getting new tires on my car would be so important. This was pointed out to me since our recent snows caused me to get stuck three times on the first day! Spinning tires is so unproductive. All that energy under the hood, but it doesn't get you anywhere. The surface of our tires is such a small thing on a car, but without it you are at the mercy of ice and snow. Just try driving a car in the winter with no traction and you'll know what I'm talking about. It's downright scary!

Is there some small thing, like tire traction, in my life, Lord, that is a hindrance to my getting somewhere in my relationship with you? Don't let me start spinning out of control before I discover what it is. I need your mechanical prowess to assess my maintenance needs and recommend what I need for this "car" to get me where I need to be. And that is on the road to heaven and my home with You!

No comments: