Tuesday, February 7, 2012

265 To Go

Number one hundred post coming up! I actually am beginning to feel like a real blogger. But better than that, I now feel like a writer too. Before I felt like an avid reader, an excellent proofreader and editor, but just a so-so writer.

Having people actually read my blog means so much. For me, it's the time of day when I sit down and contemplate where God was in my day. I hope it has encouraged other people to do the same. For God is everywhere, trying to speak His wisdom through all the everyday happenings in our life.

My sister, who was just miraculously spared in an automobile accident, has an order for 365 blogs, to last a whole year. So I've just got 265 to go. God is so great. I'm sure I won't run out of material. In a year, or in a lifetime. It's easy to write about your best Friend (God) for your best friend (your sister). Get well, my angel sister!

No comments: