Sunday, April 22, 2012

200 to Go

165 posts to my blog! Only 200 to go for my goal of 365--a year's worth. My sister kindly requested this number when I first started writing it. It's beginning to seem a whole lot more possible now that this will be accomplished in a pretty timely fashion--in about a year.

Sometimes the goals God chooses for us seem mighty unreachable at first; but if we take the challenge, it's surprising what we can achieve.

I do hope that the reading of this blog has been an encouragement to others who are facing hard times. Even when circumstances in our life are less than desirable, we can see the hand of God reaching out to reveal Himself to us. It's up to us to see His handprint.

Look for Him every day, as I've attempted to do in the evening when I stop and write this blog. I'm blessed by the effort, and I hope my readers are as well.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Keep it up!

Teresa said...

Thanks, Justin. I always start out with a prayer! So, it's not all "me".