Saturday, April 14, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy

What a fun time we had with family and friends today. I was a bit worried about how my husband would handle six adults and four kids, all toddlers, for Sabbath dinner, but he was admirably well-behaved through it all.

Another worry today was the weather. We were under a thunderstorm and tornado watch most of the day. And we have no basement. It really was storming it up right after church when people started arriving at our house. But all we have had out of it so far has been some heavy rain.

I worried about not being able to write this blog tonight, but it appears I can master that one too. Except that I'm getting sleepy. Didn't get my usual nap in today.

Main lesson from today for me. Don't worry for nothing. Let God handle your life, but also your stresses. I used to worry about being a worrier. Trust is a good antidote for that.


No comments: