Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cracked Ribs

Yesterday was Dean's fifth fall this month. He just fell in the house this time. But after X-rays, we find out he has cracked ribs from it. I hope the pain patch gives him some relief from the pain tonight. I should have listened to him better and knew that the ribs were cracked. He kept saying they were, but I thought they must just be bruised. He didn't fall that hard.

I'm so glad we have a God who knows just how much pain we endure and how serious our injuries are. He knows us better than we do. He also knows how much pain is too much, and has promised not to give us more than we can endure.

I've often said that my man was made of iron to have gone through so much. But even iron rusts out eventually. We're starting to see some rust in this buggy.

No comments: