Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Change of Plans

I had planned for a relaxing day today. I get two of them a week, when my husband goes to his adult day program. It's nice having the house to myself for a few hours. Today he called me early though, right after lunch, and wanted me to bring him home. So I did, but am still trying to understand his reason for coming home. Guess I'll just have to make the best of it.

My nephew was told that his job was temporarily suspended for the rest of the week. He was really counting on a healthy paycheck next week, since so much went toward his recent trip to Florida to see his sister get married. I guess he'll just have to make the best of it.

Adam and Eve were looking forward to a wonderful eternity with God, populating the earth and taking care of their beautiful Garden home. But then sin happened, and everything changed too.

We're still making the best of it. Welcome to our world.

No comments: