Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back from Class

I'm considering going to a seminar tonight on back pain and care. I've pretty much concluded that my poor crooked spine is beyond any natural help, but will see what tips they might have for me. I'll report later when I get back what I learn from the meeting. (On a side note, it's a way I can get out of the house by myself, since my nephew is here for Dean.)

*****************

OK, back from the "back class". I will have to amend my previous statement about my crooked back. The ONLY help I have for my crookedness is natural. Particularly, exercise and diet. Which I'm always trying to improve anyway. This meeting just gave me some motivation to keep trying. I value that more than the information that was presented.

This emphasized to me that I must work on my witnessing style too. I have to work on not just giving out information. That's not what people are looking for. Most people don't need information as much as they need inspiration and motivation, powered by a genuine caring spirit.

Lord, please help me to attract others to you with bonds of your heavenly love.

No comments: